Sunday, September 14, 2014
updated: eBay outage since last night and still on going
As of 9:00 AM PDT, eBay outage seems to have ended. You should now be able to login to eBay.
All JoyBidder server sniping and mobile eBay auction sniping service are currently restored and working.
JoyBidder Pro and JoyBidder Free users please restart the program and do the following.
1. go to JoyBidder User Manager
2. select the eBay ID
3. click the Save button (make sure "I am CAPTCHA'ed" option is un-checkec"
4. close JoyBidder User Manager
5. click Reload All toolbar button.
6. All the invalid / error status of items should be gone.
eBay outage since last night and still on going. You can get to the web site, but you cannot login to eBay. When you do, you will get the following.
This affects all JoyBidder eBay auction sniper service and product. Item cannot be updated and bid cannot be placed.
More information on this outage can be found here.